- Cost Share is available for conservation practices such as water & sediment control basins, windbreaks, etc.
- Conservation Easements (CREP, RIM)
- Well Sealing cost-share assistance is available
- AgBMP Loan Program loans are available for projects which protect or improve water quality
- Wetland Conservation Act (WCA) technical assistance
- Tree Program services include ordering, design, and planting
- Rain Gauge Network monitors over 30 sites throughout the county
- Frost Depth Gauge
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) are utilized to provide landowners maps on drainage systems, aerial photography, soils, setbacks, etc.
- Crop Equivalent Ratings (CER) & Crop Productivity Index (CPI) available to landowners, realtors, and appraisers
- Tile Camera is available for public and private tile
- Local Water Management Plan
- Citizen Stream Monitoring Program
- Outstanding Conservationist Award
SWCD EDUCATION PROGRAMS