COMPREHENSIVE LAND USE PLAN NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Faribault County Planning Commission will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, March 16, 2015 at 7:00 PM in the Conference Room of the Faribault County Ag Center, Blue Earth, MN to take public testimony and recommend to the Faribault County Board of Commissioners to adopt an amended Faribault County Comprehensive Land Use Plan.
Faribault County Comprehensive Land Use Plan
Appendix A - Maps
Appendix B - Public Input Process
Appendix C - Watershed Feasibility Assessments and Funding Options
2014 RAIN GAUGE COOPERATOR REPORT Updated 11/4/14
FARIBAULT COUNTY & CITIES ROAD MAP Updated 11/4/14
REDETERMINATION OF BENEFITS BROCHURE
What do I need to know?, Key Definitions, Systematic ROB, Why?, How?, Procedure, Buffer Strips, Inspections & Maintenance
FARIBAULT COUNTY GIS VIEWER - Online interactive GIS map Updated 10/14
A new feature of the GIS Viewer is a Zoning Permit Report, which includes copies of Certificates of Compliance and SSTS pumping reports.
- Click "Search Address" in toolbar. Type rural 911 address #. Click "Go".
- Click on address under Search Results.
- Click "Identify" in toolbar (blue circle with "i"). Click on 911 address point on map.
- Identify results display in left window.
- Click "Copy of Permit" to open a SSTS permit. Click "Open Zoning Permit Report (PDF)" to create a summary report of results.
COUNTY RECREATION & CONSERVATION AREAS - wildlife viewing, birding, public lands, parks, trails & public water access map