STORMWATER MINI-GRANT APPLICATION NEW
Faribault SWCD is offering non-profit community groups mini-grants to implement stormwater/non-point source reduction practices in Faribault County. Applications must be submitted electronically no later than 4PM on April 30, 2014.
COUNTY HIGHWAY MAP NEW
NEW "YOU TUBE" WELL SEALING VIDEO
VIDEO SERIES ON WATERSHED APPROACH TO CARING FOR THE STATE'S RESOURCES
The MPCA recently released a four-part series on the “Watershed Approach,” a relatively new process for gauging the health of Minnesota’s waters and taking action to protect or restore them. The series covers:
- Part 1 – What is a watershed?
- Part 2 – How we got where we are
- Part 3 – The watershed approach and 10-year cycle
- Part 4 – Getting involved in the process
SURFACE WATER FORUM PRESENTATIONS - 11/13/13
NITROGEN IN MN SURFACE WATERS - Conditions, Trends, Sources & Reductions
2013 REDETERMINATION OF BENEFITS BROCHURE
What do I need to know?, Key Definitions, Systematic ROB, Why?, How?, Procedure, Buffer Strips, Inspections & Maintenance
FARIBAULT COUNTY GIS VIEWER - Online interactive GIS map Updated 1/14
A new feature of the GIS Viewer is a Zoning Permit Report, which includes copies of Certificates of Compliance and SSTS pumping reports.
- Click "Search Address" in toolbar. Type rural 911 address #. Click "Go".
- Click on address under Search Results.
- Click "Identify" in toolbar (blue circle with "i"). Click on 911 address point on map.
- Identify results display in left window.
- Click "Copy of Permit" to open a SSTS permit. Click "Open Zoning Permit Report (PDF)" to create a summary report of results.
COUNTY RECREATION & CONSERVATION AREAS - wildlife viewing, birding, public lands, parks, trails & public water access map
AG BMP HANDBOOK FOR MN
- Definition of conservation practices
- Effectiveness estimates
- Costs and economic considerations